Binson’s Pharmacy is committed to helping patients and their advocates easily access a wide selection of essential health and educational resources. These educational materials are for information only and are not a substitute for expert professional care. Binson’s Pharmacy does not endorse any particular product or device.
Rights & Responsibilites
Clinical Oversight, Monitoring and Oversight
Clinical pharmacists will review your patient’s profile before any prescriptions are filled and delivered as well as with each encounter to confirm and reinforce any care management plan. Our team will set-up patient specific timelines for each follow-up call and set short- and long-term goals tailored to meet the needs of each individual patient.
Improved Clinical and Financial Outcomes
Allow Binson’s Pharmacy to utilize their unique population health management technology to improve both your clinical and financial outcomes. Through our continuity of care and specialized services, Binson’s Pharmacy will help your practice meet key quality measures required for higher reimbursement and deter any financial penalties imposed by insurance companies.
Binson’s Pharmacy has the ability to:
- Aggregate your patient information and maximize payer reimbursement on key quality measures
- Meet criteria for Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Meaningful Use, pay-for-performance (P4P) and patient centered medical home (PCMH)
- Collect pertinent data and submit the necessary paperwork to CMS to increase revenue and manage your patient population
Binson’s Pharmacy clinical pharmacists will complete and submit all medication specific paperwork to the payer, as well as communicate medication recommendations based on the specific health plan determined formulary.
- Continuous follow-up and communication to the physician and patient regarding the status of the prior authorization
- Initial and renewal prior authorizations will be reviewed and submitted to ensure continuity of care and medication adherence
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE All information, content, and material of this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. MEDICAL EMERGENCY If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.